May 24, 200818 yr comment_248615 Hey, sad not to be going. Hope someone will be taking lots of pics for me. Report
May 25, 200818 yr comment_248699 Well that was intersting, it was good to meet some of you guys, too bad we got split up at the end though but it was still a good time, hope to see everyone I missed on the next one. Report
May 25, 200818 yr comment_248769 yeh it was good. sorry i had to bail i had my stupid brother ringin me sayin he can't get to work. i felt like hittin him in the face haha. good to finally meet you matt (teddy) and all of you guys. hope more come out on the next one. i ended up gettin pulled over this arvo and they checked over my car. only found the rear axel seal leaking 1 point and 75 bucks. pretty stupid. I'm writing a letter because i got pulled over 2 times last weekend and they checked over the car and didnt see it. shoulda been a warning. i woulda got it fixed tomorrow anyway. Report
May 25, 200818 yr comment_248774 Man thats gay about the leak, 1 point and $75 is just insane O_O I know i'd get f*ked over for my car if i ever get pulled over and I've only got 1 point left ~.~ maybe I should just drive my wagon until I get my opens in september Report
May 25, 200818 yr comment_248775 Man that sucks.. Good to meet up with those who came even though it was such a small event.. Report
May 25, 200818 yr comment_248798 Man that sucks.. Good to meet up with those who came even though it was such a small event.. Sorry for not being there. I'm definite at the Best of All cruise. If anyone would like to come send a message to a mod or admin and we will sort you out with the info. Its going to be very long and hilly. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmooooo :( Edited May 25, 200818 yr by LittleRedSpirit Report
June 8, 200818 yr comment_251642 does anyone have any photos of the cars at the cruise i need a corolla hit please. :D Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now