A Couple Of Questions

Philbo

Hey,

I understand that the T series diff out of a T18 fits into KE70s and AE71s, but I hear you can cut down a celica t series diff (RA60). But will this diff housing fit on a *E7* chassis? As in do the spring seats/4-links/panhard rod match up?

And just wondering about taking car shells to simms. Do they buy them off you or is it a matter of you paying them to take it away?

Any help would be appreciated

- Cheers, Phil

Members dont see this ad

If you can get the car shell there they will pay you per ton for the metal. I only recently got rid of a shell and filled it up with mostly metal crap. I think it came to just over a ton and i got $51 for it....lol

I got $7 for the last KE55 shell we took to Sims. I've had another one taken there during last week - not sure how much we got (I won't see the money), but it had a K40 gearbox in the back as well as some other crap. I've got another KE55 that will be going there soon and will have a 4K sitting in it, but no doors. :owned: Might make as much as $10! :abuse:

Haha wow, $7. Did they give you a rate for $ per tonne? Oh well, I'll just have to take what i get, or get Andrew's Dad to bring it for me. :abuse:

Yes I'm in Humpty Doo, the junk i have so far is only an old Corolla Borg warner housing and axles (says KE36 on it)

And a mate has a pair of standard KE70 struts with rooted tops.

The reason I ask about the Simms and T diff info, is because a friend has an unwanted, engineless RA60 I'm hoping to grab. Just working out what is useful for an AE71 (Struts/diff) Another mate has dibs on the Gearbox atm though.