Battery Sizes

Jason

Demuire

Yeah thats what most people think - Truth is yes if i have the gains on the amps wound right up. I used to do that years ago when i was cruising with mates to mainly shit stir all th P platers in their commodores - hehe. These days i have the amps backed right off.

It used to be fun pulling up at a set of lights next to a P plater and playing a bass test. I have a ke30 2 door sedan. So the rear windows that open out, used to move about 15mm outwards with each bass beat. The worst bit was the huge bass beats that actually knocked the breath out of you for a second and the constant draft on the back of your neck as the sub woofers moved all that air in such a small car.

Members dont see this ad

one of my mates used to have two 18s in the back of his camira wagon. the roof would bulge out about 2". the rear doors would pulse to the beat so far you could slip your hand in the gap if you were quick. it was fun to put a bottle of coke on the roof and watch it dance :thumbsup: if you turned it up over half, you couldn't even see. crazy :)

they're in his loungeroom in the boxes with some xplods. haven't been turned up in years. we just decided last night that the 18s are going to make a comeback next party we have. we'd actually like to put them in the smallest interior car we can find (tossup between my 25 and sam's exa) just for a laugh. as if my shit doesn't have enough rattles :P