Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Look At What I Got For $200

Featured Replies

what type of te72 exactly?

 

the model 'te72' gets thrown around a little... as in a t18? or more like a ke70 looking thing.

 

hmmmmmm

what type of te72 exactly?

 

the model 'te72' gets thrown around a little... as in a t18? or more like a ke70 looking thing.

 

hmmmmmm

 

 

It's a T-18... looks like it shoulda been a two door wagonbut the back is leant back into a hatch... not so far it'd pass for an AE86 though... pity... From the little i know about these, I think it looks a fair bit 'KE on the front.

 

i'll load a pic tomorrow as I'm swapping some suspension parts to tighten it up a little, and will break the camera out then.

 

I scored it a week before it made it to the quokka. Went to look at a 4K out of a liteace, and ended up getting the T-18 instead. Came with a whole swag of parts too including another running 3T and T50 box and a few random panels.

 

Actually, i'm hoping someone might want a licenced-but-limping KE20 as a swap for a 3TGTEU (dreaming, but ya never know!!!)

 

I don't wanna hijack Chris' thread, so I might post it up in rides and projects and start anew there...

yes i know the model ur talking about.lol.

 

chris has one, so maybe u guys can talk everything t18 from here on in?

hmm

 

LOOK WHAT CHRIS GOT FOR 200 DOLLARZZ!!

mmmkay then. no objections Chris?

 

I haven't seen Chris' one but here are a few pics of mine... not in the best condition, but the sills are the straightest i have seen in a long time, so I'm thinking it's a good base to start from. the rust that is there is pretty bad, but there aren't too many patches, so a TIG welder, my brother and a bottle of tequila should get them fixed reasonably well.

 

Hope i loaded the pics on right... haven't done it before, so yeah... if they don't work, blame it on the noob...

 

Pretty keen to track down a 3TGTEU for her. (hint hint to anyone who knows where i might find one...) otherwise i've got the spare engine to play around with.

post-5457-1209535465_thumb.jpg

post-5457-1209535505_thumb.jpg

post-5457-1209535549_thumb.jpg

Todd just wants ur bumpers.

 

Would look overrated on his gze kesev.

 

Hahah

 

I can find u 3tgte parts just not a complete running engine. So its up to u pm me.

Todd just wants ur bumpers.

 

Would look overrated on his gze kesev.

 

Hahah

 

I got spares!!! not nearly as straight as the ones that are on it, but still, not too bad. Todd, pm me and can have a look!

I got spares!!! not nearly as straight as the ones that are on it, but still, not too bad. Todd, pm me and can have a look!

 

 

pm'd yo!

in the quokka this week

Celica 3T,GTE 1988 turbo manual, $1000 Balajura 0431 130 986

 

thought you may be interested

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.