Look At What I Got For $200

chrisandliz

Members dont see this ad
what type of te72 exactly?

the model 'te72' gets thrown around a little... as in a t18? or more like a ke70 looking thing.

hmmmmmm

It's a T-18... looks like it shoulda been a two door wagonbut the back is leant back into a hatch... not so far it'd pass for an AE86 though... pity... From the little i know about these, I think it looks a fair bit 'KE on the front.

i'll load a pic tomorrow as I'm swapping some suspension parts to tighten it up a little, and will break the camera out then.

I scored it a week before it made it to the quokka. Went to look at a 4K out of a liteace, and ended up getting the T-18 instead. Came with a whole swag of parts too including another running 3T and T50 box and a few random panels.

Actually, i'm hoping someone might want a licenced-but-limping KE20 as a swap for a 3TGTEU (dreaming, but ya never know!!!)

I don't wanna hijack Chris' thread, so I might post it up in rides and projects and start anew there...

mmmkay then. no objections Chris?

I haven't seen Chris' one but here are a few pics of mine... not in the best condition, but the sills are the straightest i have seen in a long time, so I'm thinking it's a good base to start from. the rust that is there is pretty bad, but there aren't too many patches, so a TIG welder, my brother and a bottle of tequila should get them fixed reasonably well.

Hope i loaded the pics on right... haven't done it before, so yeah... if they don't work, blame it on the noob...

Pretty keen to track down a 3TGTEU for her. (hint hint to anyone who knows where i might find one...) otherwise i've got the spare engine to play around with.

post-5457-1209535465_thumb.jpg

post-5457-1209535505_thumb.jpg

post-5457-1209535549_thumb.jpg