ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Adam. when do you want to come and get the head. It doesn't appear to have all the cam shaft caps... I think they must have gone AWOL at the block.

In about three weeks - I leave for Brisbane on Saturday, and can't get to your place before then unfortunately. :)

well was thinkin t25 for quick spool as i don't want lag, y is duy selling th3 sw11?

Yes to both. Not sure if Duy was selling it, but he did offer me a straight swap, the SW11 for the ZZE122R.

the sw11 is a cool car but its just not neat and tidy looks like its just been slapped together over a weekend.

Agreed.

t25-g from a gtr would be the way to go i think ??>>?>?>?> there steal wheeled, if you use a standerd one what adam said was right, 10-12 psi,

fella i know with a rice line ran his on t28 on 14psi broke in about 2 months

i reccon you'd make 110ish at the wheels on more like 8-10 psi on a t25

incorrect. GTR don't use a t25-g thats a silvia sr turbo, also niether GTR nor SR turbo are sttel wheeled :wink:

and Ricelince run a T3 turbo not a T28 :hmm:

I'm taking a stab, but I reckon a T25G off an SR20 could put 15 psi into a 1.6L motor. Should ask what CA18 guys run with that turbo.

the most CA guys run on them is around 14psi...

umm my t28 (s15 sr turbo) loved 20 pounds on my CA18 :wink:

tho it might be a touch laggy on a GZE at least you can run the sorta boost they deserve...

should i go GZE in my current keto (looking into my options as far as that goes at the moment) id be going straight to a t28 as soon as monies afford

• 3 weeks later...

I'm planning on cleaning the black Corolla this weekend to advertise it in next Saturday's paper. Also hoping to hear from someone soon about whether they are still planning on purchasing my 4A-GZE/KE55. Still got the TA22's to try and sell, but I haven't been trying in a while. If the GZE sells, I may just spend a little bit of money on getting the white one registered, but still sell the yellow one as a rolling shell with engine. Once the black Corolla sells, I will have just enough cash to get the GT-Four re-registered as a daily driver.

ETA for the FX-GT is: 23rd of March. Keeps getting pushed back :cool: Got a call today from adelaide saying it'll be a week there for compliance.

Also have on order front and rear swaybars. Coilovers went up in price so won't be getting any now wallbash.gif but means i can get get some shock+springs which will be cheaper anyways.

Also bought some rims, but they're just replacing the stock SX wheels, dunno why i bought them, but i did. You'll all see it when i put them on the car.

Is anyone willing to help me out installing the bars and the bushes? I'm thinking it'll be one heck of a job, and was going to just take it to L&S, but will probably have too anyway, since some are harder to fit than others.

Anyone else thinking about entering shannon's this year?

pm me and offer

prepare to be laughed at :cool:

but yeah it is getting replaced

levin will be at shannons as well.

thought about getting bazda's coilovers or were they the ones you were looking at?

Edited by Pure-SX

Yeah, they were the ones i was planning on getting, but $400 more, i dunno, you know how much tax after that you have to pay? lots!

How's your car going Andy? Will u make the show?

Asked Quin if he'll enter the show, he said if he gets the car running he will be, so does look like a handful of more cars will be attending.

Any chance that you'll enter us again Adam? But i like the idea of it being all general Toyota's instead of Rollaclub, since everyone who had a corolla, went and picked another Toyota, lol.