Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm getting left behind...

what i mean is while you guys are talking about forced induction this and that, i'm the only one with a pov carby. Screw you guys...........i'll have to wait for two years til my next project starts.

On other things, anyone up for bowling tomorrow night at 6:30pm?

Edited by Sirolla

EDIT: Just a thought - if I use the 20v head then I would have VVT as well. :P And a 7A bottom end for more grunt. So it would be a 7A-GZZTE 20v VVT. Hmm, needs more letters. :D

add some vtec to that mix

ahhh davin

ur not the only one with poo carbie engine no offense

but joe has a sick ke70 with a wicked 4k engine in it

Edited by ae174agze

umm, i guess, if i don't get numbers tonight and tomorrow, i'll leave it for the fortnight just to suit ya Adam, want that rematch! 176 last Tuesday..wasn't too bad..

Should I mention that I'm in a league bowling every Thursday...? Probably not - I think my highest score all season was in the 170's, and I still haven't got a turkey. My average is 118, and we've been playing for twenty weeks. :P Then again, my average at the start of the season was 90. :S

I was waiting for the "no illegal activities chat".

90 to 118 is a good step up :S.

When I went to Adelaide, went bowling with my aunty and cousins, along with my dad, My dad bloody bowled a 217 ffs. My try and spin technique quickly changed to a bowl the ball as fast as possible down the isle, which resulted in a few strikes :P

Car is getting roadworthy today woopa :no2:

My highest ever score is a 216, which included six strikes in a row. :P Unfortunately it was in a non-league game, interstate, with bumpers up (but I didn't touch them). I think I got over 200 once up here, but it was ages ago (as was the 216). I'd LOVE to crack 200 in a league game this season.

haha, i just joined a league on tuesday's. Should have contacted you before i joined a league.

Thursday was the only day I could join a league to fit around work and everything else. It's the Cash Doubles, so we pay $25 a week, $15 of which pays for the three games we play, and $10 goes in a kitty for prizes. We're currently about 6th on the ladder (out of 16), and we're hoping to get a bit higher before the league finishes at the end of the year.