ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tradgety struck today, i arrived home about 6pm to find lightning had struck my yard and started a fire, the fire quickly took hold of my tyre collection and well there f@$ked now, 4 suzuki rims and tyres, 4 14" mr2 skid rims two with new tyres and two or 3 15" alloy rims, luckily my one 31" mud terain was saved

well the tyres are rooted rims might be ok

and on a good note and mostly to rub it in adams face

110KW ATW YO

lol nice work birdy, beats 56kw atw :bash:

as most of you may know by now ive swapped all my corolla bits for a silvia...

for those who don't know, i swapped all my stuff for the "drift ready" silvia that was for sale on boostcruising for a while.

Has a CA18det and a fair few tasty mods with more to come I'm sure...

Ill make an effort to get josh or ranga as hes known on here.

LOL - yeah, Stephen's right. Print out or it didn't happen. :bash:

Seriously though, 110kW at the wheels is a pretty darn good figure. Definitely better than my 87rwkw. Of course, it still shouldn't beat the GT-Four. :( But I do need to get my act together and get the GZE back in a running car. Preferably a registered one...

Shane, Alison said you were wanting to know whats happening with the Levin.

Pretty much

Clutch was farked( as you all know ). So went to replace it using an AP Racing Twinplate and stock flywheel(modified to suit of course). Old clutch/flywheel were taken out. Clutch was completely farked, but the flywheel had 2 reasonable cracks in it. So it was decided to go with a new flywheel obviously, so thats in the process of getting organised.

After the new clutch/flywheel is in and run in will be getting dave to give the tune a tidy up.

Once thats all done, let the bank recover, then look at getting the interior done/getting the paint tidied up

IMG.jpg

Damn, that's a nice smooth power curve. Bit weird how the boost drops off to just under 10psi at around 5,500-6,000rpm though. And max boost is only 11psi - could there be a leak in the system or something??? One would think that with the SC14 fitted, boost could get to around 13-14psi and you could make closer to 130rwkw. Is there anyway the ECU could still be limiting boost?