Ke55 + 7age + Ae71 = ?

not asking anyhting abotu converting to EFI or to RWD or any of that shit. and for anyon who hasnt tried to search for info on a KE55 4AGE (or any KE model) info, your pushing shit up hill cos noone says shit about it.

now i already have a KE55 4spd man. that i WAS goig nto drop a 7AGE build into. but i recently (ie. 25 mins ago :yes:) came across a AE71 fully running for a few hungy.

now I'm getting it regardless but i wanna know if i can use all the parts (ie. cross member, Gbox mounts etc.) from the AE and bolt it into the KE with some minor mods to eliminate the need for custom mounts etc. plus i read the AE71 x-member bolts in and gives you some nice neg camber on the front with the KE55 LCA? true or false?

would things like box x-member eetc. bolt more or less straight in with no or minimal welding/cutting?

the AE is manual 5spd aswell so i would use all that for the conversion. oh also, if i use AE x-member, box, box x-member, can i then just use the driveshaft, and diff to bolt it all straight in? and can i use the rear shocks to bolt into the KE for the strut conversion.

i prefer the KE55 shape, but the ease of the AE71 for obvious reasons.

Cheers

Nathan

Members dont see this ad