Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha speaking of being Mislead,

Misled from here was also there, nice to see and meet you my dear.

Yeah mate i agree

Was good to meet some more members

BTW Misled...What happened to entering your Yella Beastie.....

Was a great turnout by Lou with his KE1? fleet & Graham's blue KE16....

I want a KE15 :) :) 8/

Did the PHATKE20s p van make it?

:) 8/ :yes: :yes: :yes:

Of course :)

Didn't win anything but still had a great day

Saw quite a few nice rides.....and a few that needed a test drive i'm thinkiin..... :P :P

Got a lot of good comments and conversation about my Pano.....even in it's unfinished state

Hey, sorry I had to bail early, even more sorry that I convinced a few of you to change your clocks. If I had stayed I would have done a cruise.

It was okay but after an hr it got tiring, mainly cause you've already seen everything. I did see many ideas for my cars but had no time to locate the owners to interrogate them.

well want to organise a cruse befor i leave briz? ill be there with bells on lol maby in 2 weeks meet at a car park some where and cruse throguh the city

Sounds good mate...when are you heading home?

Throw some dates up in a new topic and we'll go from there...

She is not hot lol :)

As for the yellow beastie i went up to enter her and they said it was too late foe judging ... so basically i had the choice .. pay 20 to be stuck there till 230 or just leave it ..... competition was too fierce so i shouted the car a wash on the way home instead.

LOL THAT IS WEIRD

I was about to say that she is attractive. How do you know me so well when you barely know me lol

we should all try and get our cars done and enter next year? All in a line with Rolla club banner? Just a suggestion, would be wicked though.

LOL at the procession of Yellow RollaClub Rollas.... what can I say HOT colour!!

few more pics from 86dc

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/board/in...mp;#entry596476

Misled, I bought the exact same mags as you have just the other week (cept with black center's) hadnt seen em on another car till I saw yours today.. looks smick

Some bugger left some club flyer under my wiper... :)

She is not hot lol :)

As for the yellow beastie i went up to enter her and they said it was too late foe judging ... so basically i had the choice .. pay 20 to be stuck there till 230 or just leave it ..... competition was too fierce so i shouted the car a wash on the way home instead.

I am detecting a hint of modesty, i guess i should of seen for myself, unfortunately a mountain of yard work ate my day :)