Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Toyota Day 2008

Featured Replies

Online entry please...

  • Replies 208
  • Views 83.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can i please have a little bit more info eg like a adress i can punch in to the gps to get to Hj's it will be me and a few mates

  • Author
can i please have a little bit more info eg like a adress i can punch in to the gps to get to Hj's it will be me and a few mates

Yeah mate :hmm:

It's Gympie Rd (Bruce Highway), CARSELDINE

Northbound Side 200m after Beams Rd intersection.

That should get you there mate :yes:

I'm trying to get the MR2 Spyder from work to drive to it as its for sale.

Well... Sad to say but I wont be entering this. I'll be working this Saturday so wont be detailing my car like I'd like to and can't afford to enter :hmm:

 

At this stage I still hope to come along and cruise.

 

Plus, I have parts to pick up. :y:

  • Author

Jon, if i can get my panelvan there.....i'm sure you can turn up aswell mate.

I shall have some parts for distribution to the relevant people also.

 

How early are we going to meet at Hungry Jacks?

  • Author

At the latest.....so we can all park together near the gates.

I hope everyone will be displaying their rollaclub stickers........

I'll be wearing my rollaclub beanie aswell....yes i am a bit of a fan :y:

Edited by PHATKE20S

  • Author

Sounds good mate.

I shall see you there with my convoy of rolla's.........

Well, my KE25 daily and KE26 Panelvan at least.......

yea 730 is a bit earley for me if i had my rolla here ide be there with bells on but I'm with mates and i doute after a night on the piss they will want to leave at that time i will be in contact with you guys when i get there :y:

I'm definately coming ,Have decided against showing however so just up for the cruise

 

misled-Lauren

I'll be showing up regardless on how much "poon-tang" i get and how late i stay up the night before,

 

cheers phatke30!

Edited by phatke30

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.