• 3 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Time to start organising the finer details for this event.

I think we need a RC banner to show off our cars aswell.....

We would need to meet up at Aspley probably an hour before the gates open so we can get sorted out...

Any ideas are welcome :sob:

Cheers

Dougy

I say that we maybe meet in the pick and pay car park. Its alot bigger and we would have space to arrange the cars in order of age, so what when we leave we start driving off from one end. (if ya know what I mean).

I'm also hoping that we will at least one from each generation and/or shape. :sob: But if not it'll be fine.

And Dougie, your bringing more than one car?? I'm not sure how that'll work out with the drive in. Will it be on a trailor or driven in my someone else??

And Dougie, your bringing more than one car?? I'm not sure how that'll work out with the drive in. Will it be on a trailor or driven in my someone else??

Hopefully i can persuade the Mrs to drive my KE25 in.....shes not driving the Pano thats for sure.

Might try to organise a trailer (and tow vehicle) for my KE10 aswell.

It would probably be the lead car then :sob:

Edited by PHATKE20S

Hey Guys, i need answers for something. Is this still ATD? Or is it a Japanese Classic Car Show? Cause apparently the Nissan Z Club is having an event there on the same day? Either way it will be packed and we'll need to be there early to secure spots unless you don't wanna show off your car. Otherwise you can apparently park in the car park.