New Ke70 Tail Lights?

Hey,

Would anybody know if you can get new KE70 tail lights or even just the rubber gasket that seals the tail light to the body?

Mine are leaking real good because the gaskets decayed and it’s caused most of the bulb holder to go all brittle, the reverse lights work when they feel like it and I regularly get a boot full of water.

And at a stretch, has anyone seen any of the US/NZ KE70 tail lights around, don’t mind the look of em lol.

Thanks.

Members dont see this ad
Could always try your local Toyota dealer

ebay. there are some nice looking replacement tail lights for sale on there.

and cheapish too.

Where abouts? And do they come with the gasket/rubber seal thing?

If you get genuine I am pretty sure they come with them..

Did you manage to find out about genuine lights? If so how much?

the ebay ones arent real good, i got a set, after 12mths the leak (into the light not the boot) all the lenses arent sitting right and the black plastic bits have all warped and they look crap.

Hey,

Damn that aint good at all, I was quite tempted by them lol.

I went in to Toyota to complain about a noise in my ZZE122 and also went for a chat in spare parts. It looks like Toyota have a fair bit of info on the computer in there, I watched the chick pull up the car and the exact sedan tail lights on the screen and she reckons I need a VIN number... And she needs to fax Melbourne to get the right prices and parts and thats assuming they still exist.

I've bought 10 brand new 4K head bolts from there before and replacement headlight protectors for my ZZE without a VIN number. This bugs me quite a bit since they didn't even look at my car when I was there.

I think I'll go back armed with a VIN number soon or just ring up Monday lol.