Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted: Yellow Wagon Thing..

Featured Replies

Spotted a yellow wagon today... had spotlights attached to the front grille. It looked like a t18? But it was like an extra panel in length or whatever... really weird car but I could see he liked it cause he'd got new wheels and some other stuff that I forget. He looked my car over as well as we drove past. Saw it in the Mundaring village shopping carpark.

 

:poke:

  • Author

Yeah I think so? I dunno... it was like this one except where the windows on one panel there was just like metal kinda thing.

 

Felix_-_Greenfield_Mass_TE71c.jpg

  • Author

Yeah I think that's it! Is there an older version of it? Like < ke70?

Yeah I think that's it! Is there an older version of it? Like < ke70?

 

i love those cars.

 

look so good with the plastic capped chrome bumpers!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.