benpedder

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

progress has been really slow lately :) as there is much more i can do anymore, all that is left is the bootlid being fixed then it can begin being painted ;)

Might not be such a bad thing actually, as we draw closer to summer the weather will be much better for painting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi mate :yes: been wondering how my old car has been going. :y:

Love the paint job, but would love some more pics of it in the daylight, make sure you keep us all posted on the progress, can't wait to see this on the road. :y: :yes:

If you have any questions or need anything just drop me a PM. :hmm:

Mark. :wink:

It's been sitting in the shed for ages without being turned on, so won't start at the moment

Dad is getting one of his mates to do something with all the engine mounts. most are done but he took a few more should be here today. It's like a chrome dip but it comes out a goldish kind of colour? Name keeps slipping my mind, then when we get new rubber stripping for the boot the exterior is finished.n :yes:

well it's all together now, need to get the indicators etc to work, it's being stupid only the headlights will work?

looks 10000x better than originally so i'm quite pleased with it.

will take photos in the light when the car is started, it won't start at the moment, dad said fuel in the carby had most likely evaporated?

hasn't been started for AGES

DSCF1415.jpg

DSCF1417.jpg