Is This A Good Price For 13' Super Lites

Mr_1200

Hey guys,

Ive stumbled across what i think is a good deal. 13' 175 wide tyre (what i was after) superlite wheels. They guy wants $440.00 for them and they are brand new. He has 2 sets in bronze and silver. i currently have 12' 165s on it at the moment. What offset should i be looking at? Anyone forsee any issues with this?

Is this a good deal... being brand new and all? What colour do you guys think would suit my white with blacked out bits coloured ke11?

cheers

car pics in this thread any one good at photoshoppn? http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?s...c=12988&hl=

Edited by Mr_1200

Members dont see this ad

He does have a set of tyres to suit but they are nexen somethings. Ill most definitly be going a semi slick so wont need them. They are genuine superlites hence why i thought they were too cheap. But he said he got them in for someone and they never came and got them and being an odd size they are a bit hard to sell which does make sense to some degree.