June 19, 200818 yr comment_254397 What was can i go about doing this convo? ae71 stuff is too hard to find so that rules out any bolt in stuff, also ae86 peddle's are getting hard to find also. has anyone used the existing ke peddle and modified it to work a hydraulic master? Report
June 19, 200818 yr comment_254415 What he said.. ^^^^^^^ But if you do find a way I'm sure lots of people will be interested.. http://www.rollaclub.com/faq/index.php?tit...ydraulic_clutch Report
June 19, 200818 yr Author comment_254463 yeah i saw that link you made thanks mate, very helpful. I have no doubt the ae71 stuff is piss easy, I'm just having a LOT of trouble finding the parts! Report
June 19, 200818 yr comment_254466 You could always weld on a hydraulic clutch to your original pedal box, drill a hole, and connect up the master cylinder. Its what I did in my KE30 and done it to an RA40 :lolcry: Report
June 19, 200818 yr comment_254487 You could always weld on a hydraulic clutch to your original pedal box, drill a hole, and connect up the master cylinder. Its what I did in my KE30 and done it to an RA40 :lolcry: if you have a factory option like ae71 into ke70 you should do that what car is this for? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now