Ke70 Rims

hey pplz,

just wanna know what the off set and what rims u could find for a ke70.. I'm just wanna know coz ive seen some really nice rims on a few ke70s before and if anyone could puts some picz up of kinds of rims u or places have in adelaide that mite have rims for ke70s any prices.. cheers

robbie

Members dont see this ad
hey pplz,

just wanna know what the off set and what rims u could find for a ke70.. I'm just wanna know coz ive seen some really nice rims on a few ke70s before and if anyone could puts some picz up of kinds of rims u or places have in adelaide that mite have rims for ke70s any prices.. cheers

robbie

Go to the rides and projects area and use the search function. Cheers.

The wheels you're after will have to have a stud pattern of 4x114.3. The standard wheel specs are, 13x4.5" with a offset of +32mm.

To find out how the new wheels will sit, you'll need to know a width and offset. With these numbers, throw them into the offset calculator and you'll see how much of a difference these wheels will sit to the originals.

I'm personally more of a fan of the Japanese branded wheels so I would look at auctions on Yahoo Japan and purchase wheels through there. Some may prefer the big and chrome look, those can be easily purchased at your local tyre/wheel store.

I'm running SSR and Hoshino mesh wheels at the moment. You can check out the photos in my 'Rides' thread here:

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=17254

Decide on a style which you're after and we'll be able to help you out more.

Hope that helps.

The Yahoo Auctions Japan site will need you to search everything in Japanese. If you're not confident with that, there are other people out there bringing those type of wheels you're after into Australia.

If you're after Japanese wheels, you won't find them in Australian tyre and wheel stores unfortunately.

Edit: I hope you got my PM.

Edited by adam-__-

ive used the yahoo jap before with my mum ages... ago but i guess i have to wait abit and thanks for the pm and help mate... its good that someone on here can tell me as soon as i post something up..

I'm still killing myself coz my grandpa has a ke70 and i didnt even want it i thought it was fwd i was so stupid of not thinking of looking and shit.. but this was many years ago it was white and 4speed and done shit all kms :(

No worries mate.

With searching on yahoo, it's best to search for a particular name and brand of the wheel. Not just typing in 'wheels' in Japanese and hoping for the best. ;)

I remember when I was searching for my set of wheels, so many came up. Most weren't in the right offset and when they were, they were always too expensive. Just be patient and something will come along.

Once they do come along and you win the auction, again, be patient, you could be in for a long wait! :( 8 full weeks for me.

Brand would depend on what style you're after. Mesh style wheels, Longchamps or the SSR MKII or MKIII, etc. It really depends on what you want.

Oh and you have to pay before it gets shipped out. :( The 8 weeks I counted started from the time it left for sea. Add another few months of searching before hand. haha

• 8 months later...