Rollaclub Drag Meet

Pure-SX

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I would have thought a 14 would have been fairly easy with the MR2.

I have four rather new semi-slicks. Maybe you should use two on the back of the MR2 and Stephen should use two on the front of the Levin. :D And I should use my four remaining 17-inch semi slicks on the GT-Four. Shitty ones on the back (hopefully they'll slip a bit) and the better two on the front. :yes:

Really? I would have thought a 14 would have been fairly easy with the MR2.

I have four rather new semi-slicks. Maybe you should use two on the back of the MR2 and Stephen should use two on the front of the Levin. :D And I should use my four remaining 17-inch semi slicks on the GT-Four. Shitty ones on the back (hopefully they'll slip a bit) and the better two on the front. :yes:

it may be posible, that was with 2 people in the car....

will try gtech it 2nite but i can't launch like i would like to, it just spins, the other prob is the mr2 gets heatsoaked so quickly wen not moving

will see what i can do with shit tyres

my injectors are here, they look small lol were can i get them cleaned?

Uh, I was kind of kidding. Sorry.

I need them for the TA22, and will need to make them last as long as possible. They cost $300 a tyre to replace. :D

My 7M-GTE injectors were cleaned and flow tested before I bought them. Not sure if there's anyone up here that does them. I can check the invoice on my injectors to find who I got them from and maybe you can send yours to the same place.

• 2 weeks later...