All Members To Read !

Teddy

i havnt ever properly experienced a locker but there are so many conflicting opinions, some say there there is a mild increase of understeer, some say none and others say its instant death, you can turn the car.

while i have been tempted to lock my diff, my car is still a daily, I'm the only person to drive my car and i don't have passengers all that often. but my car oversteers more then it should now, so adding a weldy may make it positively slide spec everywhere. even just normal driving, i was going around a sweeper in the wet at about 100km's and i felt it starting to slide. in the dry i was going a tad quick into a roundabout on the highway ended up tail out halfway around (very easy to control but everyone looks at you like a dick head who "almost lost it").

id very much like a 1-way lsd but I'm not going to be able to aford one for a while yet. my car is focused towards hills grip driving (a also do skids but that is a secondary thing). due to farked, slopped out sun gears or some shit, it does tend to lock up kinda of like a loose lsd. so on low grip curfaces (wet road, gravel) it will spin both wheels. but trying to come out of a tight uphill corner it will just crank one and bog down in wheel spin, this is the only time i would want a weldy really, to get out of the corner.

Members dont see this ad