July 6, 200818 yr comment_258753 Grass Motorkhana Northern Districts Sporting Car Club of Brisbane See attached forms ! 5 Class's 1) FWD 2) RWD 3) AWD 4) Juniors 5) Ladies Cheap fun for the hole family. Hope to see as many of you there as possible ! Ted entry_form_jul_08.pdf jul_08.pdf Report
July 19, 200818 yr comment_262276 Gooooo Teddy!! I'm going out to the V8s but this would be much more entertaining. Meh free tickets so I guess I'd better go. *yawn* Report
July 22, 200818 yr comment_262827 hey Teddy, please keep us informed of future events, real keen, just had no car to drive for this one! Report
July 22, 200818 yr Author comment_262914 I didnt end up going. Ill keep everyone updated next time :yes: Report
July 30, 200818 yr comment_264846 I didnt end up going. Ill keep everyone updated next time :bash: Shame you couldn't make it Teddy. It was a great day, the paddock held up the best it ever has, didn't chop up at all. You up for the skid pan khana in November? Cheers, Rob. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now