Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Flying Fox Festival

Featured Replies

Its not that far out of the way, just easier for myself and Andrew if hes coming??? Also reminds me to fill up before we leave :no2:

  • Replies 42
  • Views 53.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Noonamah :sob: so I'm not driving the wrong way also, or coolinga, or i could go to maccas n get a feed then meet at bp palms I'm not fussed. hope i can afford this trip, how far off is it? no w2a isnt done yet mite go get a quote 2moz :hmm: my fab mate is being a girl

sorry guys ill be too busy working on and then doing skids in the VL (if lars and i manage to get it going)

probably wont come now as i didnt realise it was this close

and i have no money i just paid for new engine and rx7 injectors

Hows this sound, meet at BP Palm's for brekkie say at 8:00am and head off from there?

 

Fark me, the last tank of fuel I put in the Corolla I got 420km's. What fuel are you using? I always used Ultimate(like 99% of the time) and at worst premium.

 

I can't even imagine how hard you would have to drive the Corolla to get 170 km's.

 

Edit: At a guess I might have to say it could be the way the car is being driven? I mean who doesn't give their car a boot every now and again, a piece of advice, Darwin is a small town, people see things and people tell others..... Slow down :P

 

 

Well not that hard really... The fuel I use is Premium, but I'll try using Ultimate... Only drive it at night most of the time, but now it's just standing in the driveway, I ordered some parts from Japan coz I couldn't find anybody who has the parts in Darwin. I'll send some photo's soon, cleaning up the engin bay and making the whole motor very shiny...

  • Author

I'm not going to the Flying Fox Festival. It appears that my turbo oil line hasn't been done up on the GT-Four, and two rather important suspension bushes are rooted.

 

Those of you still going, please write an email to Bill at [email protected] to let him know you'll be attending.

Edited by ancullen

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.