September 15, 200818 yr comment_275130 lol. my car still needs a name. haha, why didnt i ever think of gettin people to name it. i rekon mello yello definately suits =] Report
September 15, 200818 yr comment_275132 lol. my car still needs a name. haha, why didnt i ever think of gettin people to name it. i rekon mello yello definately suits =] Seeing as your Murderess it would have to be something like Killerolla Report
September 15, 200818 yr comment_275135 lol maybe, anyways lets not highjack, if you want feel free to debate in my thread about names :y: nice ride that you have there thou lexxi, definately looks in good condition =]]] hope to see some progress on this one =] Report
September 16, 200818 yr Author comment_275266 lol maybe, anyways lets not highjack, if you want feel free to debate in my thread about names :y: nice ride that you have there thou lexxi, definately looks in good condition =]]] hope to see some progress on this one =] Thankyou XD She sure is in good condition, probably the best I've seen yet. I rocked up to AutoPro the other day and the guys working there went crazy over it. lol It's amazing how many yellow jokes three grown men can think of! haha See now there's too many names to choose from!! Definately do need a poll now!! lol can you do them?? (I'm no wiz at computers lol) Thanks Guys and Girls xoxo Report
September 16, 200818 yr comment_275361 I think you can add a poll in if you edit your first post. (Full edit) Report
September 16, 200818 yr comment_275378 Just taking a quick look at it it looks like a Honeybee to me with the black wheels and the yellow body. The other choice I had was black and gold :y: B Report
September 16, 200818 yr Author comment_275493 I think you can add a poll in if you edit your first post. (Full edit) I've looked every where and can't figrue out how to do it?? I'm a loser with computers lololol Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now