August 1, 200818 yr comment_265222 Hi, guys. I need some help, why would my 32/36 weber on my 1977 corolla 3k, make cracking noise and spark with large flames . I just installed carbie, the car start's for abit then dies, every time I rev the engine it makes a cracking noise, then it flames up in the driver side valve opening. Can some help me? I some suggestions Edited August 1, 200818 yr by 77_Rolla Report
August 1, 200818 yr comment_265223 Its called too much fuel for the poor little motor. Rejet it and reduce the choke sizes if at all possible. Report
August 12, 200818 yr comment_267784 Ahhh i ahd same prob when i removed my carby. Make sure everything is put in right because mine was put back wrong and air was coming in a spraking and making flames and wouldnt start, lucky fior the RAA fixed it i had putt the accelerator bracket on wrong bit so air was getting in. hopefully that helps Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now