August 5, 200818 yr comment_266260 as title says is it possible beacuse i wanted to get a weldy one and also want to keep the original open due to getting roady and rego cheers Report
August 5, 200818 yr Author comment_266278 beacuse i want one to be a locked diff (for cheap) and the t series diff i keep open until i get money to get a two way lsd. So the question is , is it a straight swap??? Report
August 5, 200818 yr comment_266294 Yes, but you need the right tailshaft too. The t18s have a different output spline on the gearbox to ae71 so you can't just use an ae71 shaft. Not too sure but it might be a mix and match tailshaft job. Report
August 5, 200818 yr comment_266377 When I was doing research for my 4K to 4A conversion (for my 5sp KE70 with standard borg warner), I think I read somewhere that the standard tail shaft can be used if I were to use a 20 spline gearbox. Seeing that the T18 box also has 20 spline and he wants to use a borg warner, this will be possible? Could the length of it be a problem as well? Report
August 5, 200818 yr comment_266433 The KE70 diff will go in with the rear half of the KE70 tail shaft bolted to the front half of the T18 tail shaft. Edited August 5, 200818 yr by doityourself Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now