August 12, 200818 yr comment_267790 Okay, more rims... This one is the hotwires... And here is the stock XX rim... Keep in mind that the rims could look different cleaned up and professionally polished. Report
August 14, 200818 yr Author comment_268174 Damnnn, I need a new battery. Wheres the cheapest I can go. Report
August 14, 200818 yr Author comment_268194 get a good one for 20 bucks from the wreckers ;) Cheers, I'll look into that. Report
August 21, 200818 yr Author comment_269604 Ok, battery is all good now. I just got a new radiator. Getting new brake pads in the next week or two (hopefully) .....that's it for now I think.. Report
August 23, 200818 yr Author comment_269839 Have you noticed the top outlet is on the wrong side?? Is it really? :jamie: We got this out of my brother other ke55. Report
August 23, 200818 yr comment_269844 spin the original around so you can see the outlet and inlet on both and see if they match up... what motor was in your brothers 55? Report
August 23, 200818 yr Author comment_269882 spin the original around so you can see the outlet and inlet on both and see if they match up...what motor was in your brothers 55? 4k the same as mine Report
August 23, 200818 yr comment_269891 If that's so than fit it exactly as it were on your brothers car. Report
August 23, 200818 yr Author comment_269894 If that's so than fit it exactly as it were on your brothers car. Next time he comes and visits I'll ask him how he had it in. Report
September 12, 200818 yr comment_274380 What exact suburb/town of queensland are you in? then we might be able to help you out a little easier, cheers phatke30! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now