Toyota Car Club Meeting

silverra23

TCCA Meeting tomorrow night. Come one come all.

It is also the AGM. The Committee stands down and you can elect a new one. Better yet, you can volunteer to be on it.

Someone who wants to do the newsletter rather than me delivering it late constantly would be an excellent start :(

See some of you tomorrow!

Edited by silverra23

Members dont see this ad

It is time ! ( must be said in a big, deep voice :( )

I shal be there... It's probably time I sign my life away too :D

See you all Tuesday night.

Edit: hmm... Would seem mr organised just bet me to it :D

Edited by TheNOBBLER
I was toooooo slow :)

FARK!! after more than week of having two things lined up for this tuesday night, it only clicked in my head just now that i can't be in two places at once....

so sadly i'm gonna have to miss this months meeting in favor of my brothers birthday dinner.

The Hotel we currently use, whether intentionally or not, do their level best to make us feel less than welcome. Putting someone else in our meeting space last month was the icing on the cake!

That said the meeting spot is always going to be central-ish to the city... has to accommodate the eastern people.. the south eastern people... and the western people... and I imagine a few northerners as well.

All suggestions for a venue are more than welcome.

I vote your place! I reckon you would be a dab hand at whipping up a parma or two.

Yes, I have never liked Bell's, things were the same when CCCV used to meet there. Plus the food is fairly ordinary. But it is a problem finding somewhere centrally located.

And I can't say I have any brilliant ideas.