Ae92 Exhaust

csi_roller

on friday I'm getting a full 2 inch exhaust on my rolla is it gonna be worth while getting it

there going to remove the cat and go 2 inch straight threw but if its too loud there goign to add a hot dog

all up its its 90 for the exhaust and 60 for the dog if required is it worth it

Members dont see this ad
4afe its getting done at a exhaust place so its legit

doesn't mean its legal, may want to ring up your local authorities and actually ask, I'm sure they'll tell you the consequences, which if i remember correctly are along the lines of a fine up to $10,000 and the possibility of time in jail

just get a bigger cat like from a falcon or commodore for the 2 inch diameter or get a sports cat

btw what results have people got from exhaust upgrade on AE92 ? :dance:

mine pulled just under 75 atw with a 2in and that was with old oil, 95 octane fuel and a stuffed cat ;)

but it was it first time out on the dyno so i have no idea if the exhaust helped ;)

Edited by MYSTIK

mine pulled just under 75 atw with a 2in and that was with old oil, 95 octane fuel and a stuffed cat ;)

but it was it first time out on the dyno so i have no idea if the exhaust helped ;)

havnt had mine on the dyno but just a 2 ich exhaust tip made alot of difference

ill be able to tell you tomorrow what hp I'm getting with the new exhaust

i got 2.5" from the cat back on mine with a straight though muffler...and its loud...i really don't think u would need something from the headers back...

they didnt take the cat off just cut it at the end and added the 2inch from there

the cars sounds heaps better and goes alot better aswell

When i got my 2 inch exhaust they rang me half way through the job because my cat was too old. I said just leave it but my exhaust place said they can't do it cos it's illegal. Had to fit a new one, no way around it they said.