August 15, 200818 yr comment_268350 I'm looking at doing something unique and putting a V6 into my 87. Would this be possible? And what would I need to do, to get it in there and running? Report
August 15, 200818 yr comment_268354 I'm looking at doing something unique and putting a V6 into my 87. Would this be possible? And what would I need to do, to get it in there and running? start by looking at mz and vz type engines good luck, if you need to ask what to do you probably will find this project a bit beyond you Report
August 15, 200818 yr comment_268360 Hate to say it but burn (septembersquall has a point)...it makes sense to cut your teeth on something a bit more straight forward, so you understand whats required, and how much time and effort goes into some of these rides. have to say, never heard of a conversion of a v6 in a e8 onwards, but have head of an aw11 mr2, with a 3l camry engine...so nothings impossible... Edited August 15, 200818 yr by Bowler Report
August 17, 200818 yr comment_268613 I'd only do such a conversion if i was going to convert it to rear wheel drive. (a lot of work which ever way you look at it). Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now