Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My First Project

Featured Replies

Well unfortunetly i paid around 150 for it. Twin voice coils one. But yeah I'm getting rid of it anyways..

  • Replies 41
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

show me a picture of where you had it in your boot, its all about positioning, probs best to do it via pm so we don hyjack this thread :sob:

 

Travis

i had a single 12inch fusion sub in my ke30. with a fusion amp two channel bridged and it sounded like crap.

 

I thought it was because it sorta is a seal boot in the ke's. So can one sub sound good in a ke ?

 

Sorry for the offtopic :sob:

 

Where are you guys from ke ping it real and wifey? lithgow?

 

Hey Adam,

 

We're from the Hornsby area

Oh really?! This proposed KE BBQ is gaining some local members then.....

 

I thought you guys were miles away. We need more meetups...!

Edited by cuzzo

Oh really?! This proposed KE BBQ is gaining some local members then.....

 

I thought you guys were miles away. We need more meetsup...!

 

Hell yeah, Where abouts are you?

I'm at blacktown. Not too local to hornsby but more local then tamworth :wink:

 

Unfortunetly i live my parents otherwise i would have had you guys round already partying and helping me with the rolla. :sob:

I'm at blacktown. Not too local to hornsby but more local then tamworth :dance:

 

Unfortunetly i live my parents otherwise i would have had you guys round already partying and helping me with the rolla. :wink:

 

Blacktown isn't too far away, Me & the missus might organise a bit of a bbq & piss up for some of the more local members at some stage :sob:

Edited by KE ping it real

  • Author

Don't call me your Missus GRRRRRR :wink:

 

Blacktown is not too far at all - I work in Merrylands :sob:

 

Didn't know you were coming to look at Andrew's Engine mate so if I have the car by then for sure have a look at my car.

 

Andrew - Aren't you bringing the BBQ on the back of the UTE?!

 

Bring on the pics for the steros peeps I love to see them XX

haha ok hopefully you, will, you should have a barbi when I'm down there :wink: yeah I'm lookin at the engine on monday coming :sob: i hope its what I'm after. theres a stereo page showing all the hektic stereos on this site in the electrical/ stereo section should take a geez at it some are marvolous!!

 

have a good one

 

Travis

About What?

 

just cause... sheesh...

 

so is the t18 driveable?

 

coming to the next cruise?

haha lol. wonder what he wants a pm about lol.

 

i want to go on a cruise, cept no one goes near coffs :sob:

 

see you everyone

just cause... sheesh...

 

so is the t18 driveable?

 

coming to the next cruise?

 

Yeah mate it's pretty overrated except for a ding in the door and the drivers seat needs welding but no rust or anything so it'll be there, The wife (better not say missus lol) will be driving it & i'll be driving the ute with the BBQ

haha lol. wonder what he wants a pm about lol.

 

i want to go on a cruise, cept no one goes near coffs :wink:

 

see you everyone

 

Move to Sydney :sob:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.