Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My First Project

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha nevermind about the pm

dump it

put some fat 14s on it

ie: 14x8 with negativeo ffset

 

4age bolts up

just need ae86/ae71 crossmember, bellhousing, tailshaft and engine mounts.

easiest conversion to do. don't have to worry about customising anything

plus when you do the conversion you can convert the steering from box, to rack and pinion.

 

then throw some ae86 coilover struts in the front for massive improved handling upgrade, some jdm rotors and pads and the back end is the same as an ae86.

 

 

put some money into

good to see another green one out there.

Edited by D1doony

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

:)

 

 

I picked up my new car today!!!!! Am sooooooooooo excited - like a child on Christmas morning. Problem with the seat doesn't seem to be a major one with it being just the left hinge. Will hopefully get that fixed before the cruise next Sunday. Either way it's not too bad for $1000!!!

 

Will post some more photos this afternoon of both the minor damages and the interior all of which is in pretty good condition..... WOOOHOOOOO I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!

 

:yes: :lol: :(

I'm excited as well i picked up your husbands engine today woot!!!

 

Travis

  • Author
I'm excited as well i picked up your husbands engine today woot!!!

 

Travis

 

 

Yeah that's cool cept it's your motor now!! :) Shame I wasn't here to meet you too mate!

 

Photos are coming peeps.........

i reckon aye, also shame i couldnt meet a t-18 haha. the engines in good hands now though ill thrash it well :yes: lol :)

 

have a good time with it! p.s cough.. get clarions cough..

  • Author

Sorry did I hear you say Clarion?

 

Yes I thought so. It looks like both cars will be clarion systems as I have been put in charge of the stereo systems for both :) the cars.......Andrew and I have bartered and I have left the engine decisions for the T-18 in his hands (cringe)

 

One wonders if I have made the right decision there........... :lol:

 

:yes: is what I think I am.....

haha cool, yeah clarions are good and not thaat expensive, cough.. sr20det cough.. haha bit of work though.....

  • 2 weeks later...

I reckon keep the cars heritage and be different those 3T motors are quite tough and a simple turbo setup would work well if the motor is healthy .You could even S/C it and run a blower on the 3T with fuel injection and a simpl fuel & ignition only computer. :y: Just an idea :)

 

If the 3T ever does comes out tell Andrew its got my name on it. :y:

Edited by radrollaz

  • Author
I reckon keep the cars heritage and be different those 3T motors are quite tough and a simple turbo setup would work well if the motor is healthy .You could even S/C it and run a blower on the 3T with fuel injection and a simpl fuel & ignition only computer. :y: Just an idea :)

 

If the 3T ever does comes out tell Andrew its got my name on it. :)

 

Thanks for that!!!! I'm pretty sure the motor is healthy because my cousin sold it to me and he's a damn good mechanic who used to work for Toyota. If it's easy enough to turbo and do all that then I'm in. I like easy and I am certainly no mechanic nor am I made of money..... although I do like the idea of a turbo with a blow off valve???

 

 

No worries at all about the motor except it's not his to sell love! :y: but rest assured you're the first port of call for it if it does come out ;)

Thanks for that!!!! I'm pretty sure the motor is healthy because my cousin sold it to me and he's a damn good mechanic who used to work for Toyota. If it's easy enough to turbo and do all that then I'm in. I like easy and I am certainly no mechanic nor am I made of money..... although I do like the idea of a turbo with a blow off valve???

 

 

No worries at all about the motor except it's not his to sell love! :) but rest assured you're the first port of call for it if it does come out ;)

Unfortunatly its never cheap to turbo any car :rolls: Your better off just doing small cheap things to make it your own . :lolcry:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.