Out With The Old, In With The Older

joshyouwah

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha gazelles lol whats the deal with your KE20s?

Not too sure yet.. My friend needs to borrow the ke20 in a few weeks for a while because he's getting a fj20 put Into his gaz(the silver one pictured) and then mine will be off the road for a CA conversion.. after that I'm not too sure, will probably look at selling, but it's going to be hard to let go :wink:

that centre console is awesome man. I'm sick of using the gap between my seat and the door for a drink holder so i might give that a go.

Haha. It's a good idea, pretty snug fit too, with minimal modification work aswell! The front and rear seats are a good fit from a paseo for a ke20 aswell, if you want something a little more comfy :wink:

• 3 months later...

White KE20 got written off and all the gear reshelled into a green early model KE20.

Got any new pics Josh?

and where the hell did your girlfriend find that KE26? looks pretty clean and I've never seen one that colour before

Cheers, Ben.

yeah what benzo said, i sold it to a friend of a friend, and then it got written off :sob:

well its hers, she got it given to her from her grandpa.

its been pretty well looked after, stock as a rock, original condition.

drum brakes all round :sob:

overrated interior

we gave it a polish and i touched up all the faded plastics with some paint and it has come up a lot better than it was.

now after driving this for a few weeks it has really made me want to buy another corolla to get me by for now, because i currently don't have the time to get the gazelle off defect ^_^

• 2 weeks later...