Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

That Black Slimey Gunky Stuff Inside Perished Windscreen Seals

Featured Replies

Stripping my ke20 some more today, trying to get her ready for a new coat of life I cut the windscreen seals and lifted the screens out, leaving behind this black thick as stuff that sticks to everything.

 

I tried hot soapy water, no great result, what else can I try without using heavy solvents?

Try some mineral turps.

  • Author

Cheers dude, Ill knock some off from my fathers house when I wander over there later to grab another windscreen (I cracked the bloody thin just as the whole lot let go from the seal GRRR)

That gunky stuff is a sika sealant it alwas stays soft i think they use kero from memory to remove it champ

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.