August 30, 200818 yr comment_271354 as the topic states, I'm wondering if ke20 front doors are the same size an shape as ke26 front doors??? basically will ke20 doors fit on a ke26??? cheers, haydo's. Report
August 30, 200818 yr comment_271358 2 door ke26 or 4? 4 door wagons have much shorter doors than a sedan. @ door wagons may go really close. Report
August 30, 200818 yr Author comment_271360 4door wags moite, ok sooo the ke20 doors wont fit then heY? Report
August 30, 200818 yr comment_271374 Nope, I did dind that ke20 doors were good donors for sheetmetal to repair my 26 doors. Report
August 30, 200818 yr comment_271384 Aha does this mean that you have bought a KE26............. By the way Haydo, Welcome to Sunny QLD :fuzz: Cheers Dougy Edited August 30, 200818 yr by PHATKE20S Report
September 1, 200818 yr Author comment_271692 Aha does this mean that you have bought a KE26.............By the way Haydo, Welcome to Sunny QLD :fuzz: Cheers Dougy cheers dougy, sunny that it is :cool: yes the words you speek are true :fuzz: by the way you wouldnt have numbers for vanetians an whitewalls in brissy would ya??? oh and you don't have any ke26 spares do ya???? especially a door?? :fuzz: cheers, haydo. Report
September 1, 200818 yr comment_271715 Hmm makes me think this might be the first KE26 I was gonna buy. I lost contact with the seller, they didn't reply to any emails. Pretty much the same thread I posted if you search, the passenger door is a bit busted? and the passenger front guard? If it is that one, you got a pretty good bargain there mate. I demand pics. Cheers, Ben. Report
September 1, 200818 yr Author comment_271744 ye thats the one ben :fuzz: yeah bit if a project to be daily kinda thing, yeah it was hard to get in contact, but i said that i would be in qld soon and then the other day all of a sundden i had an email from her checking if i was still keen! i was like sher I'm keen haha! maybe i could do what ke30dude said an use a ke20 door for sheet metal to fix it. :fuzz: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now