Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

** Show And Shine** Nov 16th + South Cruise

Featured Replies

  • Author
some body remind me about this a few days before its on (PM me) and ill make an appearance

 

 

ok mate will do ill send it to every 1 lol

  • Replies 221
  • Views 33.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll try to be there... just gotta get my SA plates on the rolla :yes:

  • Author
nope, because i have work commitments.

 

 

you can't come for a little while?? lol

I will be there :laff:

 

Keen to meet some more rollaclub guys and girls, havent been to a meet for ages now.

 

Cheers, Ben.

yea I'm down. to the North!

 

u wanna cruise out together dude? both coming from the same area.

Y0! I'll meet you guys somewhere along the way

 

Be good having three of my cars cruising together :lolcry:

 

Cheers, Ben.

Y0! I'll meet you guys somewhere along the way

 

Be good having three of my cars cruising together :lolcry:

 

Cheers, Ben.

 

arent u already half way out there :wink:

  • Author

wow looks like we got some overrated cars going can't wait to see all the rollas in 1 car park

arent u already half way out there :lolcry:

 

Yeah man, half way. Thats half of the way I can cruise with you guys haha

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.