ke30Rolla myles

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: Reminds me a little of the front of a Mustang

Think more along the lines of Hyundai. More specificaly Exel

Edit: Imagine....That corolla. on that trailer behind it. being towed, by the falcoon its attached to. Backing into one of those trees in the far background

Edited by SLO-030

:) I agree we live in a pretty tiny city (compared to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth), and its what? less than an hour from one side of adelaide to the other lol

I agree with Mitch, Bunnings Mile End seems like a good meet point being pretty central so no one can complain about it being 'too far'

Cheers, Ben.

I love adelaide, everything is "too far".

Haha yeh everyone is keen once a topic about organising somthing is started then slowly start coming its to far or i don't have a street directory or my fav "i can't read a street directory" not entirely directed at anyone here, just over the years its the same old thing on every forum. Most of the time a Sat/Nav is useless trying to make you back track to take main roads.

Btw guys fuel is getting cheaper so that excuse is out unless you are so poor cashing in bottle/cans gets the fuel in your tank.

I drove the supra to pt pirie twice, pt lincoln, mildura twice, broken hill, horsham,melbourne and drove around melbourne going on local cruises for the 2 weeks i was there using a 2nd hand "melways" which is like the UBD street directory.

I get a big kick out of driving i hit my peak when i was 27 drove the supra almost every night and went on any cruise i could my hands on.

But to be fair when i was 17 the street directory was the best thing ever, i had no idea where places were.

should i start a poll on if i rant too much ? :)

• 2 weeks later...

There were 4 of us Rollaclubbers (Raven, SoulSearcher, MYSTIK and myself) who on one day headed right down south to victor on Budowski's southern cruise. Then the next day were up in the hills out north for the photoshoot 2nd take.

Honestly, Nothing's too far if you want to attend. I will be attending any rollaclub gathering thats planned, If i can make it that is........and,

if its not too far of course :yes:

Edited by SLO-030