Hippies

JiP

Hey, so I was driving home from work and I spotted this chick in B... Wait!! let me start from the beginning...

Have you ever seen hippies?? What area do you think has alot of hippies in Brisbane??

I think it is Bardon as my sisters partner is from there. His family is well off and over the years we have gotten to know them. They are very environmentally conscious and his sisters and brother wear tie die clothes and the girls don't shave. That's right, DON'T SHAVE!!

Bardon seems to be a well off area but even the shops and cafe's there are... interesting. So anyway, as I was driving home yesterday I spotted a lady dressed in her hippie clothes and I thought I would ask you guys the question...

Where have you seen Hippies in Brisbane??

Members dont see this ad
  • 3 weeks later...

I sold an AE82 to some proper hippies the other day... like FULL hippies.

Came down from their treehouse in the rainforest, (in a kombi) where they live completely off the grid. Solar power, rainwater, composting toilet etc.

Hairy...

And f@$k me did they smell. I'm glad they bought it, otherwise it would have taken a whole bottle of Febreeze to remove the stank from the fabric...

WEST END is FULL of hippies they sit in cafe's dredlocking there hair and there is an art shop with a chick in it with one dred all the way to the floor.... we call these people the native wildlife... and don't get me started on the zombies

Ha what about all the humpies down behind palmalat.