Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hippies

Featured Replies

Hey, so I was driving home from work and I spotted this chick in B... Wait!! let me start from the beginning...

 

Have you ever seen hippies?? What area do you think has alot of hippies in Brisbane??

 

I think it is Bardon as my sisters partner is from there. His family is well off and over the years we have gotten to know them. They are very environmentally conscious and his sisters and brother wear tie die clothes and the girls don't shave. That's right, DON'T SHAVE!!

 

Bardon seems to be a well off area but even the shops and cafe's there are... interesting. So anyway, as I was driving home yesterday I spotted a lady dressed in her hippie clothes and I thought I would ask you guys the question...

 

Where have you seen Hippies in Brisbane??

Fortitude Valley

You see all types of people there

No, Fortitude Valley is just drug f@$ked people.

They're the Hippies aren't they????

  • Author

Free spirited and into anything natural?? Nope, Valley is out. Don't see many club goers into weed, they hit the harder stuff. Harder stuff = NOT NATURAL.

Free spirited and into anything natural?? Nope, Valley is out. Don't see many club goers into weed, they hit the harder stuff. Harder stuff = NOT NATURAL.

 

+ juan

  • Author

I just remembered something today. Not so much hippies but free spirited people, there is a nudist colony down the road from my house. :D

Never gone to see, i bet they are old and wrinkly. :wink:

You'd like it up here Jon... Clothes are optional on all beaches north of Palm Cove...

Sounds worthy of a visit......... :dance:

  • 3 weeks later...

WEST END is FULL of hippies they sit in cafe's dredlocking there hair and there is an art shop with a chick in it with one dred all the way to the floor.... we call these people the native wildlife... and don't get me started on the zombies

I sold an AE82 to some proper hippies the other day... like FULL hippies.

 

Came down from their treehouse in the rainforest, (in a kombi) where they live completely off the grid. Solar power, rainwater, composting toilet etc.

 

Hairy...

 

And f@$k me did they smell. I'm glad they bought it, otherwise it would have taken a whole bottle of Febreeze to remove the stank from the fabric...

WEST END is FULL of hippies they sit in cafe's dredlocking there hair and there is an art shop with a chick in it with one dred all the way to the floor.... we call these people the native wildlife... and don't get me started on the zombies

 

Ha what about all the humpies down behind palmalat.

I have a Ke70 and Smoke weed!

 

Does this mean I'm a hippie?

 

magicbusm.jpg

Edited by 4agzerola

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.