Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bodgie Buildings

Featured Replies

That light wasn't in a wall. Its plugged into an extension lead.

 

i no lol but earth = safer

ah well

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Views 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Well its so hard to get work done with topless sunbathers next door...

 

post-1158-1251189371_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1251189395_thumb.jpg

 

Sorry about the quality. I swear they were watching. Didn't help that I was in the light, they would have seen my silhouette. I was dared to yell out "Time to Turn Over" when they were on their backs. So they did :)

 

And this isn't the raunchiest of what goes on in that building :bash:

That's it I'm moving to Qld to do construction...

I say we pool our money and buy JiP a digital SLR so we can get some uber high resolution pics for once. Camera phone just isn't cutting it anymore :bash:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.