My Ae71 Rolla

kpr01n

i am not the same as the other kproln i bough it of him with the wheels and paint and i have done the engine conversion and all other stuff my self

car is not in sydney it is on the central coast which is about hour and a half from sydney

i used to have another ke that i was doing up in that shitty drift style but it didn't turn as many heads as this one and get way more looks and people talking to me about it.

• Upvote 1

Members dont see this ad

Doesn't fit the majority of people's taste on here styling wise, nor mine but at least you've done an engine swap.

Scuse my ignorance but can someone explain the plates to me?

If you're a young guy on the central coast I'd imagine such a car would be acquiring you large amounts of lady friends :)

Doesn't fit the majority of people's taste on here styling wise, nor mine but at least you've done an engine swap.

Scuse my ignorance but can someone explain the plates to me?

If you're a young guy on the central coast I'd imagine such a car would be acquiring you large amounts of lady friends :)

plates stand for (keep rollin) yea girls like it alot

Not much too understand. He's trying to insinuate that because I have a picture of Russell Crowe from Romper Stomper as my avatar that I'm a racist/skin head/nazi.

I like it for the tattoo numb nuts but feel free to jump to a few more conclusions, let's not allow people to appreciate things for their artistic merit rather than subject matter.

I guess by watching movies with extreme violence, drugs and murder I'm supporting that as well?

I'm also far from racist, I lived in Thailand from 94 - 97 so would of had a hard time over there if I hated Asians.

Go back to starting your car without a dizzy teeny boy.

*** Sorry for the hijack OP

Edited by Instigator

Unfortunately for both kpro1n and KPROLN there are always going to cop flac for their cars here.

If you guys are going to get super defensive about people saying they don't like your rims or they don't like the paint well then maybe this isn't the place for you to be posting.

My opinion is that, although its not my taste at all, its obvious you've put some effort into the car and good on you for it.

Unfortunately for both kpro1n and KPROLN there are always going to cop flac for their cars here.

If you guys are going to get super defensive about people saying they don't like your rims or they don't like the paint well then maybe this isn't the place for you to be posting.

My opinion is that, although its not my taste at all, its obvious you've put some effort into the car and good on you for it.

Hi mate, nice to see that you have finished the beast that Martin started good on ya, looks sweet with the motor and interior.

I agree with Golberg, you guys will always cop shit about the colours , but lets try and keep it to our selves as its just rude to diss some one for there colour choice, lets not be racist towards the bling barby rolla's, so what if its metro sexual :) If it gets the girls excited ill come for a cruze, i might get lucky :)