JiP

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How about we just make tomorrow's down there. There is no point making everyone drive from the Gold Coast to the Sunshine Coast when no one from the north will be attending. Plus there've been a few GC members keen.

How about we just make tomorrow's down there. There is no point making everyone drive from the Gold Coast to the Sunshine Coast when no one from the north will be attending. Plus there've been a few GC members keen.

I can't be there due to mechanical nightmares....but i wanted to go

My KE25 is close to going bang...........new engine coming soon

Okay, I have made a decision. Tomorrows cruise is canceled. I will start a new thread and we will focus on next month. Then also in the final week leading up to the cruise I will send every Brisbane member a PM informing them of the Cruise, BBQ and Beach Event. Actually I'll send a PM at the beginning of the month so they can get the time off and then one in the week prior as a reminder.

Sorry for everyone that wanted to go on the cruise tomorrow, I will make it up for you all next month.

Jon.

JiP [RL]