Beach Cruise?? Canceled!!

JiP

Hey guys. Not sure if it'll be so much of a cruise, but its TOO FREAKING HOT and I wanna go to the beach. Just wanna see a show of hands who wants to go down one weekend. Nothing flash, just cruise down together, swim frolic and maybe play some beach vollyball??

Who's in??

What beach??

I seem to like Greenmount/Coolongatta but I think there is a beach that has actual Beach Vollyball nets near Mermaid Beach??

Otherwise I can set my mobile set up anywhere.

:)

Jon.

Edited by JiP_01

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm, I wanna get wet, swim!!

I'm setting at date. Sunday 26th October 2008. So people take time off work if you have to, cross it off your calendar and get your cars ready to cruise :)

As for venue, still plenty of time to discuss. Just not the Southbank Beach, the kids pee in it!!

Hmm, I wanna get wet, swim!!

I'm setting at date. Sunday 26th October 2008. So people take time off work if you have to, cross it off your calendar and get your cars ready to cruise :)

As for venue, still plenty of time to discuss. Just not the Southbank Beach, the kids pee in it!!

Jip, what you think your swimming in when you swim in the ocean......FISH FORNICATE IN THAT STUFF!!!!!! Now tell me whats worse...... :)