Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beach Cruise?? Canceled!!

Featured Replies

whoo Cruise time!!!!

 

19th sounds good to me.. any one feel like doin a bbq aswell?

  • Replies 110
  • Views 69.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah Guys...and Gals (sorry Misled)

I'm keen for a beach cruise....i reckon Redcliffe is a good spot

Plenty of beaches and BBQ's out that way apparently :)

gonna have to count me out ill be in nz getting my knee reconstructed..... :)

*sigh*

You'll just have to post up pics of yourself in a bikini!

:)

 

Admit it Jon, You want pics of the sheep.

how about i just post pics of my ke35 instead

i might be able to go but I'm unsure if my mate will want to go if any one has a spare seat would be good lol and if you like I'm sure i can find a few nice girls from the atudent accomadation I'm at :cool:

I might have to put my seats back in for this..........

I'll take as many passengers as i can fit in :cool:

haha dougy is it safe to have people in your car??

 

I'm kinda really looking forward to this now!! better not back out!!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.