Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corolla E11glanza-kostas From Greece

Featured Replies

Looks pretty good mate!

 

We never got that front end on our sedans of that model, just the hatches, it looks awesome :cool:

Hey welcome to the forum. Never seen one of these cars as a sedan shape. Looks great. Nice rims too.

Hey very nice. Love the playstation controller :cool: If I were you probably wouldn't post that speedo pic tho. You never know who's watching. Plus you've posted pics of your registration.

Hey very nice. Love the playstation controller :y: If I were you probably wouldn't post that speedo pic tho. You never know who's watching. Plus you've posted pics of your registration.

 

I don't reckon there will be too many Greek police keeping tabs on an Aussie Corolla forum. It seems that this car is on one of the islands too, certainly not anywhere near Athens. In which case there is no chance a local officer would be surfing an Aussie Rolla forum.

With that in mind... I'd like to see a photo of that needle up to 220. :cool:

Edited by Chobis

don't you know...

 

it was a dyno run :P

 

.

Oh and I just remembered, they all have highways with open speed limits out there. :P

 

Who all have open speed limits out there? Highways in Greece have a 120km/h limit. Perhaps you are confusing Greece with Germany? :P

Italy, Germany, Croatia just to name a few.

 

Fair call... yeh I knew Germany did but I wasn't aware of the others. Shoot I might even be wrong about Greece, it's been a while.

  • Author

you I thank all for your good comments! they is 170 horses! :P you haven't seen something similar? :cool: as long as for the 220 kilometres it cannot go because it has cutter in the 200 from the ecu! :P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.