DoriTime

Hey How you going, I'm new to this forum obviously,

I have a 1989 ae92 Toyota Corolla Sedan.

Got it from my uncle to drive around, But i want to buy it off him but hes scummy and wont answer me if he will take my money.

Used to have just stocko's with hubcaps on it, Used it for being a idiot when i first got it because of bald tyres, So did anything on them

My girlfriends dad bought me some 3 spoke rims with a decent ammount of tread (80-90%) With a spare mag for rather cheap.

I made some red centre caps for them Look rather nice, They need a bit of a clean and polish but hey :).

I've also added a sound system, Kenwood headunit, Some cheap 4" speakers upfront that need to be mounted better.

Normal 4's or 6"s in the back, 1000watt 12inch Pioneer Sub, and a Sony 350watt amp.

Doesn't work at the moment need a new battery terminal thing (circle shape put wire through and crimp)

Added some seatcovers and cleaned out the interior today, Was full of rubbish and grass.

Also added a pillow to driver seat, (Broken) need a new one. One day.

Painted the Tailights on the bootlid black as there's no real use for them,

Took most of the badges off the back, Left rolla. Needs some cleaning up but thats another day when i have money.

Moved the Front numberplate to drivers side, And painted the grill black.

Wouldn't mind a chrome front grill though.

Roof and bonnet were full of surface rust. Roof is real bad near the rear window.

Sanded the surface rust back so there was none left. Gave it some grey primer. And then some grey.

Different colour to car, But hopefully will paint the whole car one colour one day :P.

Anyways i'll put some pictures up later or tomoro. I need to go get girlfriend from work.

Members dont see this ad

I'm located in ipswich, Queensland :).

Interior's standard basically except the headunit and a gearknob.

So if anyone wants some pics i can get some if you desire..

Anyways heres some pics :P.

No recent ones of the centre bits on the rims. One day.

I like the badge on the back. :)

All up looks like a sweet ride. Should bring it along on a cruise sometime. :P

Yes. Paint on the roof looks shocker in person but its alright i guess, Looks better then the damn rust. :D

Spray cans at $3 ahaaha.

If theres any local cruises on i'll go out.

hey man good to see a new member I'm in the ipswich area more towards cough cough rosewood lol anyway i drive a stock standard (atm) Maroon 92 seca AE92

Haha rosewood ain't that bad, I used to drive out to waloon (sp?) all the time and take the dirt roads. Good fun.

Nice ae92 seca. My GF has an ae82 seca getting fixed up for her first car.