Southern Cruise Note Your Intrest

Budowski

they****

obviously you don't know a decent counter lunch then, because the Victor hotel is awesome with its counter lunches.

anyways posted in the other thread aswell but discuss it here

Cleaned :jamie:

now, for those who are coming from the north like myself, i figured we can meet up and take a leisurely drive down to the southern meet point as a group.

my suggestion was to meet and 1 or 2 places just depends on how north some people are.

Bunnings Parafield, around 11:30am to leave at 12pm,(plenty of time just incase)

and/or (will depend)

Bunnings MileEnd, get there around 12:30, picking up those who are there if any and leaving straight away.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the do just a mean shnitty in general |blink|

I just had a beef parmy shnitty when i went to victor on the Adelaide Ute Club cruise. First time id been to Victor in years. I'm sure everything they do is on the same awesomeness level of a mean Parmy shnitty.

I think this cruise should be called: Shnitty @ the Victor Hotel, with addtional cruise to and from.

I think everyone that comes on this cruise should have a compulsory Shnitty for lunch. and If your a vegitarian....like chopper would say, Harden the F*&K up.

hi

ill try and make this one hopefully the rolla should be resprayed

also bit better lookin by the time the crusie comes around

ill deffantly meet up with some people at the northen meet point first if thats goin on :y:

Cheers

Matt