Southern Cruise Note Your Intrest

Budowski

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After learning the route which is very well sign posted, only took 50 minutes doing the speed limit leaving victor and getting back to the start point.

The start point is pretty simple has food and fuel so once we get to victor here are the few things to work out

Parking in victor near the the granite island bridge is ticket only, parking there doesnt bother me but might others. There is parking at the woolworths which has a kfc and woolworths petrol station. There is also limited parking at the Mcdonalds which is accross the road from the coles car park which also has limited parking.

Id prefer either the granite island carpark or if that is not a option due to tourists and lack of parks, then there should be plenty of room at the woolworths.

Food, well there are several pubs but I'm sure most will want KFC or Mcdonalds, so the KFC might work out well being both parking at woolworths and fuel being there and food at the same location.

let me know what you guys think ill be posting up the final draft mid next week.

hey so its the 29th of november

id love to come as i will have my Ps :) but i don't know how to get to granite island from the north

is there any 1 in the north that would like to go with me say meet at geps cross or something them cruise our way there

if no 1 wants to i can't go :bash:

or maybe if you live in the north and is going can i come to your joint then follow you to were the cruise starts?

thanks myles

Edited by ke30Rolla myles

meet point - Colonnades, Beach Rd, NOARLUNGA 5168 near the red rooster, there is shell servo nearby

time - 1.30pm

:bash:

myles you missed the original meet point from where the cruise starts for the southern people, one would assume all those who are going from the north will arrange a place to meet first then head on down to Colonnades.

so i wouldnt be trying to follow someone just yet. so just chill a little until the proper cruise route is posted in a new thread :no2: :)

douggeh south road is a bitch of a road to travel southwards at the best of times, i recommend to stay away from there as much as possible.

Edit: just looking at the expressway times and it shut for the meet up time :) atleast the northies will have the expressway on the way home :bash:

Edited by MYSTIK

ok cruise has been posted i sort of made a list of the people who showed intrest i might pm them all to comfirm.

spread the word if you like ill have roughly 30 cruise details/maps to hand out or if you guys are keen cut and paste the one i posted and print one yourselves

so far ive got 20 or so interested might have 6 or more guys from work coming too

Edited by Budowski