Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Southern Cruise Note Your Intrest

Featured Replies

Hi guys noticed alot of cruises in the last 6 months or so require myself to travel more than 1 1/2 hours minimum for the start point.

 

I love cruising and havent made much of a complaint. I try to turn up to some, but the weather is getting better and the southern areas offer some nice cruise routes to all sorts of destinations.Victor harbour, or hills crafers, algate, woodside.

 

So would be nice to see some genuine intrest and i may knock something together.

 

Doesnt need to be totally corollas just interest in cruising.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

COUNT ME IN!!! :P

 

I am not keen to drive 1+ hours to the start point of the cruise.

Shot gun not organizing it :)

I'm in too..as long as it goes through victor harbour and goolwa..i aint organising either :yes:

I'm keen, happy to drive to the meet point where ever it may be

I Agree the southern Areas do offer quite good routes for crusing! :yes:

 

Count me in!

Say November 29th from colonades down to victor and wherever after that?

ill be up for anything just name where and when ill be there.. :yes:

  • Author

ok no worries 29th november saturday, say a time like 10am or 11am meet time don't want it to be a massive day people getting tired and stuff.

 

ill map it out this week end. throw up any more ideas if ya like

when I was involved in another car club, I organised a cruise our that way....when I get home I'll see if I can find the route map....may save you some time.

  • Author

that would be awesome cheers

Hi guys noticed alot of cruises in the last 6 months or so require myself to travel more than 1 1/2 hours minimum for the start point.

 

I love cruising and havent made much of a complaint. I try to turn up to some, but the weather is getting better and the southern areas offer some nice cruise routes to all sorts of destinations.Victor harbour, or hills crafers, algate, woodside.

 

So would be nice to see some genuine intrest and i may knock something together.

 

Doesnt need to be totally corollas just interest in cruising.

 

once you got everything mapped out and the route sorted. did you want to keep this thread open as the cruise thread(with the discussion cleaned up) or start a new thread?

 

let me know and i can sort out the rest :laff:

  • Author

i think once its sorted might just start a new thread and maybe have it pinned ?, cheers.

i think once its sorted might just start a new thread and maybe have it pinned ?, cheers.

 

pinned usually happens with events so they don't get lost :laff:

 

plus i will most likely be there for this unless I'm other wise engaged :doh:

Edited by MYSTIK

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.