Southern Cruise Note Your Intrest

Budowski

Hi guys noticed alot of cruises in the last 6 months or so require myself to travel more than 1 1/2 hours minimum for the start point.

I love cruising and havent made much of a complaint. I try to turn up to some, but the weather is getting better and the southern areas offer some nice cruise routes to all sorts of destinations.Victor harbour, or hills crafers, algate, woodside.

So would be nice to see some genuine intrest and i may knock something together.

Doesnt need to be totally corollas just interest in cruising.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok no worries 29th november saturday, say a time like 10am or 11am meet time don't want it to be a massive day people getting tired and stuff.

ill map it out this week end. throw up any more ideas if ya like

Hi guys noticed alot of cruises in the last 6 months or so require myself to travel more than 1 1/2 hours minimum for the start point.

I love cruising and havent made much of a complaint. I try to turn up to some, but the weather is getting better and the southern areas offer some nice cruise routes to all sorts of destinations.Victor harbour, or hills crafers, algate, woodside.

So would be nice to see some genuine intrest and i may knock something together.

Doesnt need to be totally corollas just interest in cruising.

once you got everything mapped out and the route sorted. did you want to keep this thread open as the cruise thread(with the discussion cleaned up) or start a new thread?

let me know and i can sort out the rest :laff:

i think once its sorted might just start a new thread and maybe have it pinned ?, cheers.

pinned usually happens with events so they don't get lost :laff:

plus i will most likely be there for this unless I'm other wise engaged :doh:

Edited by MYSTIK