Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Rollaclub Calendar - Perth

Featured Replies

Hey guys, as most of you may already know I am organising the 2009 Rollaclub Calendar. Now Perth has been allocated the month of December. Since I haven't seen any planning for this, I would like it if you all could organise a photo shoot with your cars in a scenic location, to display the Perth community on the calendar.

 

I would like to see some action in this thread be it organisation, or communication about this. Otherwise I will be forced to find something else to fit in the December slot.

 

Any questions please post them here of send me a PM.

 

thanks,

Jon.

JiP_01 [RL] - Brisbane

Edited by JiP_01

I'll be in it. :) I guess whoever has the best quality camera should bring one?

Hey guys, as most of you may already know I am organising the 2009 Rollaclub Calendar. Now Perth has been allocated the month of December. Since I haven't seen any planning for this, I would like it if you all could organise a photo shoot with your cars in a scenic location, to display the Perth community on the calendar.

 

I would like to see some action in this thread be it organisation, or communication about this. Otherwise I will be forced to find something else to fit in the December slot.

 

Any questions please post them here of send me a PM.

 

thanks,

Jon.

JiP_01 [RL] - Brisbane

 

what kind of photo do you excactly want? one with perth in the background and when you need it by????

  • Author

Preferably I would like a photo of your members Corolla's all line up together at a scenic location. Now members that can't make the shoot can have their car's photo added in under the main photo, or you can have smaller photos of the cars from the main shot. The shots could be of the interiors, rear ends, engine bays etc. But only a few. You can send me all your pics but I will only be able to choose a few. We wouldn't want it looking too cluttered.

 

As for the deadline, that date is November 25th. I hope then to be able to collate all pics to be able to take to my printer.

 

thanks guys,

Jon.

JiP_01 [RL] - Brisbane

I won't be able to make the photo shoot but I have a image i would like to include

post-564-1225513454_thumb.jpg

lemme no when we wanna do a photo shot and ill bring the SLR along....

That looks great! I would much prefer that one

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.