Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Photoshoot

Featured Replies

yes you can buddy, just give it a decent clean and so on....

 

 

 

well thats good to hear.... 2 cars so far....

 

 

 

i'm sure that would be cool buddy....

 

 

Count in a shiny overrated T18... I'll be there with bells on... Horrible thing is, someone backed into the drivers door. Thankfully not much damage, so still good for a really nice pic.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 61.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Count in a shiny overrated T18... I'll be there with bells on... Horrible thing is, someone backed into the drivers door. Thankfully not much damage, so still good for a really nice pic.
Are you serious??? That SUCKS! Man I'd be so pissed if I were you..
Are you serious??? That SUCKS! Man I'd be so pissed if I were you..

 

 

It sucks majorly, and i'm more pissed than I show... All good though, as her insurance is paying for it!!!

That'll teach her for saying "It's so old, it doesn't really matter". the ignorance of some...

 

Either way, i still got one awesome side...

That'll teach her for saying "It's so old, it doesn't really matter". the ignorance of some...
The person that hit your car said that to you?? |blink|
  • Author

i would have slapped her silly....

 

3 cars....

should have told her it was worth 100k cause it was one of a kind lmao. or something like that. just bullshitted her

should have told her it was worth 100k cause it was one of a kind lmao. or something like that. just bullshitted her

 

The quote i got from the smash repair is $1000, but they'll do it for $500 if i can find a door... she's not going to like that...

I should really do up a rides and projects page for this... lol.

 

Back to photoshoot stuff! Have we set an official time and locale?

  • Author
The quote i got from the smash repair is $1000, but they'll do it for $500 if i can find a door... she's not going to like that...

I should really do up a rides and projects page for this... lol.

 

Back to photoshoot stuff! Have we set an official time and locale?

 

havent yet but have been thinking about it....

 

Meet: city west, underground car park.

Time: 11:00am

Date: 16th November

 

be there or miss out!

havent yet but have been thinking about it....

 

Meet: city west, underground car park.

Time: 11:00am

Date: 16th November

 

be there or miss out!

 

 

I'M WORKING THEN!!! |blink| :( :o

 

any volunteers to take my car along for the shoot???

I'M WORKING THEN!!! |blink| :( :o

 

any volunteers to take my car along for the shoot???

Can't you get someone to fill in?

ill take ya car if you want garnett.

my ke70 isnt worth shit. unless someone wants to donate some 14x8 with some negaitve offset to fill my f@$ked up rusted guards.

 

lol

Edited by D1doony

HAHAHA! You've been driving it like that since the cruise??? Man it was stinking then it must be screwed by now?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.